Tuesday, May 2

remember…


I’m not big on tic-tac-toe challenges but after all they are a challenge so I gave this one a try.
I went diagonally, top right to bottom left.
The base card is white card stock.
I cut a strip of red glitter card stock.
Using more white card stock I embossed it with a Tim Holtz embossing folder then colored it with a brush and Distress ink candied apple.
This I cut in a strip and glued to the glitter strip.
Next I die cut the flower using a die from Tim Holtz “Wildflower Stems #3” with red metallic paper.
Next from heavy white card stock I die cut the sentiment using a die from Tim Holtz “Friendship Words : Script”.



3 comments:

  1. And elegant and absolutely stunning card Arlene - it must look fabulous IRL with all that sparkle and shine
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene, i love the colors you chose and that background behind the sentiment is fabulous. i also love that you added the vertical element. So glad you shared this beauty with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning Arlene! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!