Wednesday, April 12

short cake…


Strawberry season is just a couple months away!
The base card is white card stock.
To achieve the layers I used Hero Arts “Color Layering Strawberries” set with Gina K. Designs inks on white card stock.
Next I stamped the sentiment from the set with Versafine onyx black ink.
This I die cut with a die from My Favorite Things “Stitched Rectangle STAX” and layered it onto a piece of red card stock cut with another die from the set.
This I foam taped to the base card.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and I love the layers you have achieved with the mats and strawberries, love it.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Arlene - love the strawberry image you have created - unfortunately the strawberries are well out of season here :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!