Sunday, November 20

red and green…


For this challenge I decided to go sentiment free.
This is another of the wood stamps that I pulled from the shop, Crafting for Good, where I volunteer and will return for the big 10 cent sale this coming Saturday.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of red card stock that I embossed with a Stampin’ Up ‘Dainty Diamonds” 3D embossing folder.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from Magenta with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic markers before cutting out and applying with foam tape.



2 comments:

  1. So, so pretty! I love the embossing folder which just highlights that lovely stamped focal point. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed panel Arlene, and the wee stamp is perfect sitting there with no sentiment.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!