Friday, November 18

coffee 11…


Newton’s Nook Designs, one of the sponsors, are my favorite cat images so I had to make a Newton coffee card for this hop.
The base card is light grey card stock with a layer of dark kraft card stock.
The patterned paper comes from Newton’s Nook Designs “Coffee House Stories”.
I used the pots and cups for the background and on a strip of the kraft card stock I applied another strip of the grey card stock.
Next I stamped the image from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Mug” with Memento rich cocoa ink and also stamped it on the opposite side of the patterned paper.
I cut out the patterned paper mug and glued it to the main mug.
Next I colored the Newton then cut out the whole mug and foam taped it to the card front.
To finish I cut a pot from the patterned paper and glued it to the front of the cup and stamped the sentiment from the same set with the Memento ink.



4 comments:

  1. Oh, how stinking cute and the papers are absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! That paper is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Arlene - love all the wee details you have incorporated!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet background paper and cute kitty with coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!