Tuesday, October 4

more gnomes…


I fell in love with these gnomes from Trinity Stamps and couldn’t resist them for this Autumn.
The base card is kraft card stock.
On more kraft card stock I stamped the image from Trinity Stamps “Thankful for You” with Memento rich cocoa ink and colored it with Prismacolor pencils.
Next I die cut the image with a die from My Favorite Things “Stitched Square STAX”.
The sentiment from Trinity Stamps “Pick of the Patch” was stamped with the same ink then I foam taped the square to the base card.


2 comments:

  1. What a pair of cuties Arlene and a fabulous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic fun card your gnomes are so cute and beautifully coloured they look fantastic against the Kraft and such a fun sentiment too.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH US AT ADDICTED TO CAS.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!