Friday, September 2

something wicked….


The bats just called to me from the title page of this challenge and decided to use it for my inspiration!
The base card is black card stock.
I made a background piece from water color paper, a circle mask and Tim Holtz spray mica stains.
Once dry I applied it to the base card and then die cut the bats from black card stock using Tim Holtz “Bat Crazy” dies.
These I applied with glue and foam squares.
To finish I stamped the sentiment, unknown company, with VeraFine onyx black ink.


4 comments:

  1. Love the background and card design. Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is spooktacular!! I love it!! Your moon is beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first comment didn't post correctly, I think I publish it before I was done.
    Anyway, I love this card, the sky done with the Tim Holtz Mica sprays is truly amazing, and it gives the bats a great background to be flying in.
    Awesome colors too.
    Thank you for sharing with us at 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the painterly style of this card - great background and moon! Hope you come back and share more of your beautiful cards here at Two Old Bats. Xoxo, Fran DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!