Saturday, September 17

leafy thanks…


Leaves and baskets are my favorite things at Autumn.
The base card is rust card stock with a layer of black card stock.
Using a piece of black card stock I embossed it with Tim Holtz 3D “Intertwine” embossing folder.
The leaves were made with glossy card stock and alcohol inks then stamped with a stamp from Stampin’ Up “Gently Falling” cut out and attached to the front of the card.
To finish I die cut a piece of rust card stock with Paper Roses “Thanks” and glued it to the card front.



3 comments:

  1. What an amazing backgound - the embossing is amazing, wonderfully coloured - just makes me want to feel it! Tones beautifully with your leaves. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/20/2022

    Love the vivid natural texture and elements in this Arlene! It really captures the feel of Autumn.Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/21/2022

    Oh I love this! You've created a wonderful card with a warm feel. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!