Saturday, September 3

boo…


As I start going through my Halloween stamps to donate to the resale shop where I volunteer I found this great set by Recollections that I may have to keep.
It’s just enough of creepy but cute for many future cards.
The base card is white card stock.
Using a die from My Favorite Things “Blueprints #6” I cut black card stock.
Next I cut a piece of white card stock with a die from MFT “Blueprints #3” and applied the leftover letters from my previous post!
Next I stamped the ghost from the Recollections “Halloween” set with Hero Arts black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
This I applied with foam squares to the base card.


1 comment:

  1. I love the clean simplicity of this card and that big, bold sentiment is awesome! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Send A Smile 4 Kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!