Thursday, July 7

oh, Canada…

and

During my youth I was lucky enough to live near the Canadian border in New York.
Back then we went back and forth a LOT.
But I have friends there that I know would like a Canadian card.
The base card is white card stock with strips of red card stock like the Canadian flag.
On a piece of white card stock, that I die cut with a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Square STAX”, I stamped the image from Avery Elle “Maple Syrup” and the sentiment from My Favorite Things “”Itty Bitty Birthday”.
This I colored with Copic markers and foam taped to the car front.


4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Arlene - love that wee beaver and his cute grin - great use of the background colours to mimic the Canadian flag
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of image to go with the flag colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Canada :) I recognize with the colors and the cute beaver :) Fabulous card! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever way to recreate the flag and this is such a cute card, Arlene. Love that sweet beaver! Genius idea!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!