Sunday, June 5

turn the page….


I collect books.
Fiction, non-fiction, old, new, thick, thin…you name it I have it.
That’s what lead me to water color this image in the colors that are in the photo for the challenge.
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of light brown textured card stock.
Next I cut a piece of water color card stock with a die from My Favorite Things “Stitched Rcetangle STAX”.
On that I stamped the image from Darkroom Door “Bookworm” set with Distress inks walnut stain and gathered twigs.
Next I water colored it.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set with the same inks and taped it to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. I so identify with that sentiment!! That's partially why I don't let myself read a lot, as nothing gets done. Loving your card Arlene - the monochrome aspect is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and sentiment, handsome presentation too! Thank you for joining us at INk!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!