Sunday, June 5

transporting Christmas…


While looking through my Penny Black stamps I found the only one that would be considered transport but it’s a Christmas stamp…or Winter.
It is definitely not wintertime in my neck of the woods but I can never have too many Christmas cards.
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of red card stock.
The main panel is water color paper stamped with the image from Penny Black “Snow Much Fun” and the sentiment from Penny Black “the wonder” using VeraFine onyx black ink.
This was then water colored using Derwent Inktense pencils.


4 comments:

  1. Love this - Great use of the image and the challenge Arlene
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww arlene< such a sweet wintere scene> Perfect for our theme. I do love the CAS snow scene! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Arlene! What a fun way to transport a friend! Love seeing this in the PBSC gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!