Sunday, May 15

outdoorsy…


Most people probably love a vacation near the ocean, on an island or anywhere near a beach.
I, on the other hand, adore going to the woods, near trees and vast expanses of grassy areas.
The base card is white card stock that I sponged with Distress prize ribbon ink.
On another piece of white card stock I sponged Distress rustic wilderness ink then die cut tow pieces with a die from Paper Smooches “Borders 1” and glued them to the card front.
On more white card stock I stamped the moose from Paper Smooches “Chubby Chum Pals”with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
This I foam taped to the card front.
On yet more white card stock I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Happy Travels” with Versafine onyx black ink then using my paper trimmer and a die from Paper Smooches “Quotables” I cut the sentiment and foam taped it to the card front.




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your simple and fun card. It certainly is "outdoorsy". I miss Paper Smooches, don't you? Love your take on vacation. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very creative use of the prompt Arlene, and a fabulous card as a result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!