Sunday, May 15

coffee makes you sharper…


Coffee sure helps this brain every morning!
The base card is white card stock.
Using a die from Newton’s Nook designs “Darling Hearts Die Set” I cut a pink heart and glued it to the card front.
Next I stamped the sentiment from newton’s Nook Designs “Cuppa Cactus” with Versafine onyx black ink.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from the same set with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
To finish I cut it out and foam taped it to the heart.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pun in this sweet card Arlene - a great make.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great CAS take on the challenge. Awesome idea. Thanks so much for linking up. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your clean and simple style of this coffee card! That Cuppa Cactus Set is perfect for this color challenge! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your CAS card! You've used the challenge colors wonderfully! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!