Tuesday, April 12

wild joys of living…


Once again digging into my old brass stencils I found this wonderful moose stencil by Lasting Impressions that I dry embossed onto kraft card stock and cut out.
The base card is kraft card stock with a layer of black card stock and then the white card stock layer which I stamped with a sentiment from Wordsworth Stamps.
I applied the moose antlers with glue and the head with foam squares.
The eyes were colored with white gel pen and I added black enamel dots!

4 comments:

  1. Zelo lepo si ustvarjala, hvala ker z moško voščilnico sodeluješ pri CRAFT-alnici

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun looking moose! The embossing is great and I really like the style of your sentiment too. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great masculine card! Perfect use of dry embossing technique. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.
    Maja, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card and great sentiment. Thank you for joining The Male Room "dry embossing" challenge. I hope to see you in our new "sport" challenge also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!