Sunday, April 10

can’t stop with the chocolate bunny…


I just love chocolate bunnies and this one missing a piece of the ear is my favorite!
The base card is white linen card stock.
I die cut a piece of white linen card stock with a die from My Favorite Things Die-namics “Stitched Square STAX” and a piece of pink card stock with the next die up.
On the pink square I applied polka dots with white gel pen.
I stamped the sentiment, from Lawn Fawn “Eggstra Special Easter”, on the white square with Versafine onyx black ink.
The image from the same set I stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink.
This I colored with Copic markers and applied the white gel pen to apply glare and polka dots.
This I applied to the pink square and foam taped it to the base card.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the giggle this card gave me Arlene - it's an egg-quisite creation
    Blessings
    MAxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE that sentiment!! This card is too cute!! Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges.

    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, great card, a funny sentiment I like this card! Thank you for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oiiii.. who took a a bite??? This is soo sweet! Love the adorable bunny and the CAS design of the card. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!