Sunday, March 6

Spring…


No line coloring isn’t what I do often but every now and then I just have to give it a try.
The base card is white linen card stock.
On more white linen card stock I stamped the image from Colorado Craft Company Anita Jeram “Lots of Love” using MFT insulation pink ink.
I colored it with Faber Castell Polychromos.
Next I die cut it with a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Arch STAX” then I cut one of green card stock.
These I glued to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Colorado Craft Company Anita Jeram “Happy Day!” set using Gna K. Designs fresh asparagus ink. 



1 comment:

  1. Aww, this is sweet! I haven't tried no line coloring, you've done it beautifully with your polychromos. These two bunnies look like they are whispering together! The linen paper makes this even lovelier. We're so glad you could join us this week at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!