Monday, March 7

coffee soon…


I do love my coffee!
The base card is kraft card stock.
As per the sketch i added white card stock for the main stripes.
On more white card stock I stenciled the coffee beans using Jaded Blossom “Coffee Bean Stencil” with Distress Oxide gathered twigs ink.
This I trimmed, as per the sketch and layered onto the white stripes.
On another white card stock strip I stamped the sentiment from Colorado Craft Company Anita Jeram “Coffee House” with Distress Odixe gathered twigs ink.
From the same set on another piece of white card stock I stamped the image with Memento rich cocoa ink and colored it with Copic markers before trimming it out and foam taping it to the card front.




6 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Good job with the sketch!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Arlene - and yes, I would join you for coffee, but it's a bit far to swim, never mind the trek overland... this old girl may not make it :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coffee too, and am missing my coffee buddy who is away caring for her mother. I love the joyous expression on that little mouse! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. -Dena J, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. I love the coffee theme and the cute mouse. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week and we hope you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous coffee themed card! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Please join us again soon!
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the coffee bean paper, so great. The mouse is fabulous....fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!