Wednesday, February 16

when the challenge asks for ink…


I used my pieces of gel plate with Distress Oxides.
Pink - bundled sage, seedless preserves, spun sugar
Green - rustic wilderness, peeled paint, crushed olive
Yellow - crushed olive, cracklin’ campfire, gathered twigs
On each I stamped one of the bunnies from Newton’s Nook Designs “Bitty Bunnies” with Versafine black ink.
On a white card stock base card I applied a strip of black card stock.
Using a sentiment from the same set with the same ink I stamped it onto the card front.
To finish I applied the bunnies with foam squares.



1 comment:

  1. A delightful card Arlene - the bunnies almost look to be 'suspended' on acetate, against the black cardstock.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!