Thursday, February 17

hoppy together…


Just can’t stop using these bunnies.
The base card is green card stock.
On a white card stock panel I stenciled using Newton’s Nook Designs “Argyle Stencil Set” and Distress inks twisted citron and spun sugar.
Next I die cut the triangles using dies from Tim Holtz Sizzix “Stacked Tiles, Triangles” then glued it to the base card.
On more white card stock I stamped the bunnies from Newton’s Nook Designs “Bitty Bunnies” with Memento tuxedo black ink and shaded them with Copic markers.
These i cut out and glue dotted to the triangles.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Versafine black ink.



1 comment:

  1. these are super cute Arlene - love how you have used the triangles and positioned the bunnies on them. A fun card beautifully made
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!