Wednesday, February 16

bunny pastels…


Not sure if I was supposed to add something to the sketch but I just had to make this a bunny card!
The base card is yellow card stock with a layer of grey card stock.
USing strips of a pastel plaid patterned paper I applied them to the base card and stamped the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Whispering Pines” with Versamark black ink.
On white card stock I stamped the bunny from Newton’s Nook Designs “Bitty Bunnies” with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers before trimming it out and applying it to the card with foam squares.


2 comments:

  1. What a cutie Arlene - of course the bunny had to be there :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card, Arlene. Lve the coloring on your bunny. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!