Sunday, January 9

shiny and kraft…


Continuing with the Deco foiled pieces in my stash I applied one that had silver on kraft card stock to a white card stock base card.
Next I applied a flagged piece of white card stock to the card front and then applied a piece of the leftover foil that I had punched out snowflakes, using the Martha Stewart large punch.
I also punched out a silver foil star and applied it to the card.
To finish I used a die set from Sizzix “Festive Words” with more white and kraft card stock to cut the sentiment and glue dotted it to the card front.




4 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the foil in the striped background Arlene, and a striking card as a result
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great contrast between the kraft and the foil! Definitiely has the blingy Christmas feel. Thanks for playing along with our first challenge of 2022 at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and the pop of our Deco Foil against the kraft background! Thanks for sharing AND using Deco Foil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card you made :-)) I like how you take my sketch!
    Thank you for playing with us at 52CCT. I hope we see you next week, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!