Tuesday, January 25

rescuing a puppy…


Haven’t used this border punch in a very long time, so glad this challenge came along.
On a white card stock base card I stenciled Distress Oxide chipped sapphire and mowed lawn inks.
To get the grassy look I die cut a piece of card stock with a die from “MFT Pop Up Wiper Card Components” and used them to mask off the top then the bottom.
From white card stock I punched out the fence using a Martha Stewart fence punch that I shaded slightly with Copic grey markers and glued it to the card front.
On more white card stock I stamped the images from MFT Stamps “Woof You”, colored them with Copic markers, trimmed them out and applied them to the card front with faom tape and glue.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Memento tuxedo black ink.


3 comments:

  1. love you picket fence border punch...I used a fence punch too!! Mine needed a good dusting off too!! thanks for playing along with our "across the borders" challenge over at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful card Arlene - such a sweet scene you have created.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fence border punch is perfect for those cute little puppies ... so glad you joined our Across the Border Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!