Monday, November 8

more donations…


So far I am saving none of these stamps!
To create the monoprint I used water color paper stamp lay the stencil on.
The stencil is Simon Says Stamp “Falling Snow”that I loaded with Distress oxide prize ribbon ink and spritzed with water before laying on the water color paper and blotting the stencil.
This I trimmed to a strip and taped to the front of  a white linen base card.
On blue card stock I stamped the snowman from Unity Stamp Co “One of a Kind Winter” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
After trimming it out I foam taped it to the card front then stamped the sentiment from Unity Stamp Co “Roly Poly Winter Joy” with the Distress ink.




4 comments:

  1. Great minds Arlene cos I used the same layout for my card at CAS Christmas!
    You got a great monoprint from your stencil - a background fitting for a cool snowman! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great monoprint, I love the look and how wonderful to include a blue snowman. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Arlene. Love your beautiful monoprint sky with falling snow. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty monoprint snowy background, Arlene! I'm loving that Prize Ribbon ink! Cute snowman too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!