Thursday, October 14

season’s greetings…


I made my mark for this challenge with ink and embossing powder!
Here is how the card looks when open…

Please don’t ask how I did it!
All I remember are two pieces of blue card stock cut 10-1/4” x 4”.
Score the same on each at 5-1/2”.
At each end of the smaller rectangles measure in to 4”.
Score from one tip to the pencil mark and the opposite on the other…told you I wasn't sure!
I taped the 5-1/2” pieces together they decorated with layers of white and more blue card stock.
The dry embossing was done with a Paper Studio snowflake embossing folder.
The wreath is from the Hero Arts September 2021 Autumn Wreath Card Making Kit stamped onto blue card stock with Versamark ink and heat embossed with silver embossing powder.
This I die cut with the die from the set and glued to half of the front pieces of the card.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Christmas Sampler” with Versamark ink and heat embossed with silver embossing powder.





4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Arlene - this is stunning - love all the texture, and what a fabulous fold!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work …
    Hugs Sylvie xx
    I am your new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Arlene ! Wonderful design and lovely texture. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an unusual and stylish design! Love the non-traditional colours and the debossed design is beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!