Wednesday, October 27

joy…


Just had to use that wonderful A Colorful Life Designs “elegant snowflake” stencil again.
The base card is light gold card stock with a layer of burgundy card stock and one of metallic gold card stock.
On white glossy card stock I made an alcohol ink background using Ranger alcohol inks eggplant, lettuce and cranberry.
 Once throughly dry i sponged through the stencil with Versamark ink and heat embossing it with gold embossing powder.
This I trimmed down and applied to the card front.
With the die from Stampin’ Up’s “Wondrous Wreath” I die cut two burgundy card stock sentiment and glued them together.
Next I applied Ranger glossy accents to the entire front of the piece and once dry glued it to the card front.




3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Arlene - love the embossing on the alcohol ink background!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I have missed seeing your beautiful cards since I haven't been on-line for months. Thanks for the wonderful card it meant the world. With things being stressful with selling a house and getting settled a work of art is so appreciated! Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and elegant! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!