Sunday, October 31

coffee thanks…

 

After having my youngest for the Saturday and this morning I decided to get back to card making.
I can’t do that when he’s here as his air mattress takes up most of the room.
Using card stocks, stamps, glues, dies, inks and Prismacolor pencils to create a thank you for a friend who sent me a Starbucks card in my Halloween card!
The Lawn Fawn sets I used were…
Peekaboo Backdrop
Reveal Wheel Sentiments
Reveal Wheel Friends & Family Sentiments
Village Shops
Dandy Day
Bubbles of Joy
Holiday Helpers
You’re Just My Type
Pumpkin Spice







4 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! I love your collage of these mice with their lattes! Thanks so much for participating in this Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! The mice are just so adorable! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a series of very cute images you have used to make this delightful card Arlene
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute ... love your colouring

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!