Sunday, September 19

brave????????????

and

While looking through my patterned paper I found something I thought I’d use for this challenge.
The base card is black card stock with a panel of grey card stock.
Next I applied the panel of patterned paper from DCWV “Ghost Stories” Mat Stack.
On more grey card stock I stenciled the moon using Distress ink black soot and Tim Holtz “Moon Mask”.
Then I die cut it into a circle and applied it to the card front.
Using the witch and broom dies from Tim Holtz “Toil & Trouble” I cut them in black glued them together and foam taped them to the card front.
From Tim Holtz “Tiny Text” stamp set I used words and Memento tuxedo black ink to stamp them at the bottom of the card.
On white card stock I stamped the cat from Tim Holtz “THMM125” set using the Memento ink and colored the eyes with Copic markers.
This I cut out and foam taped to the front of the card.







10 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this so much. What a brilliant, spooky creation, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! OMGosh, so cool! Cleverly designed. Thank you for sharing your awesome card at Two Old Bats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is such a clever creation! GREAT job! Certainly a scary scene! LOL Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, you can play as many times as you’d like!! If we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE. Who knows, there might be a prize without reaching that goal! LOL

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously spooky and fun creative scene, love it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh... this card is fabulous! Funny and spooky all at once... what a great creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - that adorable kitty looks anything but brave :) I love the black and white design - and how you made the cat's eyes shine with a pop of colour! Great card - thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your card! Thanks for joining us over at the Sept Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our DT loved your beautiful design and selected it for an honourable mention in our TIME OUT Brave challenge - congratulations and we hope to see you playing along with us in future TO challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the best snarky cat halloween cards I've seen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!