Wednesday, August 11

sparkly greetings…


I’m not into glitter and sparkly things but this card just called out for it!
The base card is red card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The main panel is white linen card stock.
Using black card stock and Sunny Studio die “Greetings” I cut the sentiment and glued it to the card front.
With glitter green card stock I stamped the tree from a Stampendous Christmas set using StazOn jet black ink and trimming it out with scissors to apply to the front of the card with foam tape.
To finish i applied red gemstones to the tree.









3 comments:

  1. So glad you went with the glitter option, Arlene! This is gorgeous. Thanks for joining Hilary and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a bit of sparkle and it looks amazing on your beautifully CAS card. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Kickstarted this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a stunning card Arlene - love the green sparkly tree with the red gems over it!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!