Sunday, August 22

AAA Cards Challenge #107...One Inch Strip

 


Well I guess it’s pretty evident that I used a colored background???
The base card is kraft card stock, one of my favorites.
I taped off a 1” strip then punched out small cups from the tape, using a Family Treasures very old punch, and placed them in the space between the tape.
I brushed Distress Oxide ground espresso, of course, ink then removed the tape and the tape cups.
Using white card stock I die cut the sentiment using a die from Cas-ual Friday Stamps.
Inside I have stamped the sentiment from Cas-ual Friday Stamps “Hot Coffee”...
“I drink coffee for your protection”.

5 comments:

  1. fabulous . I was wondering what stencil that was, even though I knew it wasn't as you've inkblended around the images. Looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colour choice for a coffee card. Love the pushed out image idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Arlene, and I love how you made your design on the 1" strip. I also appreciate the humour in the inside sentiment
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful one inch strip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect colour for a coffee themed card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!