Monday, July 26

winter…not the season


Those of you who follow my blog know that my favorite “Winter” is my granddaughter with that name!
The card is white card stock that I stenciled using Altenew “Feeling Dotty Stencil” and Distress inks twisted citron and aged mahogany.
On glossy card stock I made a background using Ranger alcohol inks eggplant, lettuce and cranberry.
Next I stamped it with images from Altenew “Cherished Memories” stamp set using Ranger Archival Ink black soot.
With the coordinating dies I cut out the images and glue dotted them to the base card.
To finsih I stamped the sentiment from Altenew “Hello Winter” using Memento tuxedo black ink.


1 comment:

  1. A fabulous card Arlene - love the dotty background you created for this beauty
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!