Saturday, June 12

sunshine of my life…


Isn’t it fun to get a couple of paper packs together to form a simple card?
The base card is white card stock.
To that I added a strip of patterned paper from MFT”Creepy Confections” pack.
Next I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “BB Every Day is a Picnic” using Distress Oxide hickory smoke ink.
(I just thought black ink was too much!)
With yellow patterned paper from MFT “Happy Trails” pack I die cut the sun using
 MFT Die-namics “Sunny Skies” die.
This I applied with a foam square.




5 comments:

  1. Great card, quick too I imagine with the patterned paper. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Arlene - the two papers play well together, and the stamping in Hickory Smoke ink is perfect
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super make using the LIM colours

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Arlene! Really well done with the design and colours. Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of your patterned papers, don't you just love it when a card comes together so easily. Great idea to use grey instead of black for your sentiment too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!