Tuesday, June 1

ribbiting news...


Digging into a stash of stamps from a company that recently closed I found some great images.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On the main panel of white card stock I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Critter Card Puns” and the images from Paper Smooches “A Little Lovin” using MFT Extreme black ink.
The image was colored with Copic markers.


At this point I would like to remind everyone who follows my blog that they don’t have to use “exactly” the images and sentiments I use.
Feel free to go through our stash and find something that you already have to work with!


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Arlene - love the image, and a great sentiment choice to go with it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!