Sunday, June 13

pine for you…


In MFT paper pack “Happy Trails” I found some paper that reminded me of trees in the woods.
I applied that to the front of a white card stock base card.
USing a piece of green card stock I die cut it with a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX” and embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, again with the look of trees.
On more white card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Warm & Fuzzy Friends” with Distress Oxide peeled paint ink and trimmed it to apply it to the card front.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from the same set with MFT insulation pink ink and colored it with Copic markers.
This I die cut with the coordinating die and glue dotted it to the card front.
To finsh and make it look more like the skecth I trimmed soe of the triangles from the patterned paper and glue dotted them around the moose.


4 comments:

  1. You picked perfect papers for a simple woody look! Sweet card! Glad youjoined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patterns and texture in your sweet design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Just love that little moose! Great background paper as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What clever use of the sketch in the fabulous card Arlene. Love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!