Thursday, June 3

coffeelings...

 

My last few postings have been in the CAS (clean and simple) theme and I think I will stick with that for a bit as the Paper Smooches images I am using are so great for CAS!
The base card is kraft card stock.
Following the sketch I made a coffee cup by stamping the image from Paper Smooches “Caffeinated” with Memento rich cocoa ink on white card stock and blue/kraft checked card stock.
I trimmed them bot and applied them to the base card.
From the same set I chose a sentiment and stamped it with Versamark ink onto navy blue card stock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
This I cut into a strip and foam taped to the card front.




4 comments:

  1. What a great clean and simple card! And that punny sentiment is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, and I love the punny sentiment :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rich classic masculine colors with this fun sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that simple design and the striking kraft, White, black color scheme. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!