Monday, June 14

birthday die cut…

 

Usually I only do one contribution to a challenge but I made another as I am trying out my die stash to reduce it.
A while ago I made a piece of pink textured card stock by mixing Faber Castell spackle with Distress festive berries ink then applied it to white card stock.
It was totally dry when I die cut t with a fancy Spellbinders die.
The base card is grey acr stock with a layer of pink card stock and then black card stock.
I applied the die cut to the card front.
To finsih I used a piece of the pink card stock to stamp the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Itty Bitty Basics” using Memento tuxedo black ink and die cut it with one of the coordinating dies.
This I foam taped to the middle of the card.





2 comments:

  1. Another dramatic card Arlene - love your use of the big bold die cut, contrasted with the tiny sentiment!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine this is stunning IRL Arlene, as I can just see the pretty delicate pink! I love the elegant look of that wonderful die cut combined with black and white!! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS - Dies Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!