Wednesday, May 19

owl my love...


Here’s another of those sets that I bought on sale and tucked away.
 The base card is white card stock with a layer of dark brown card stock.
I used circular dies to cut out the MFT patterned paper from the “Happy Trails” pad.
On more white card stock I stamped the owls from MFT Stamps “Owl My Love” using memento rich cocoa ink and colored them with Copic markers before applying them, trimmed down, to the back of the circle openings.
This piece I foam taped to the base card.
On more dark brown card stock I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
To finish I die cut it with a die from MFT Die-namics “Slanted Sentiment Strips”, cut it down and glued it to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. Nancy R.5/19/2021

    very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card Arlene - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a hoot. Just love those owls. Great take on the sketch. I so wish that you lived closer to me so I could visit with you...share nursing stories and we could craft together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!