Friday, May 14

hello...

 

Just can’t get enough of those Art Impression Watercolor Stamps.
The base card is grey card stock with a dark pink layer and a light pink a light pink layer that I embossed with a Paper Studio embossing folder.
On water color paper with Distress markers and an Art Impressions image I made the water color piece that I cut with a Lifestyle Crafts oval die when dry.
With the next size up n the dies I cut a grey layer and glued them all to the card front.
To finish I die cut grey card stock with a die from Spellbinders “Celebration Two” set and glued that to the front.




2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Arlene - love how you have created the water coloured image - that is exquisite, and your background is gorgeous
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercolour image! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!