Sunday, May 16

Christmas Blessings...

 

This will have a LOT of instructions but I think it’s worth it.
The base card is white card stock that I stamped with a stamp from Stampin’ Up “Berry Christmas” with Versamark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder.
I did this again using only one of the images on another piece of white card stock.
Next I used Copic markers to shade the image.
Using two dies from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Arch STAX” I taped them together over the single image and drew around them with a pencil, inside and out.
With a craft knife and mat I cut using the pencil lines as a guide.
This I applied to the card front with foam squares.
I die cut the sentiment from green card stock using a die from Divinity Designs “Many Blessings” set and glued it to the framed piece.


3 comments:

  1. This is exquisite Arlene - love the subtle background that echoes the focal point so beautifully.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! Your background looks amazing as does the frame! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous background for your card! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!