Sunday, May 30

AAA Cards Challenge #191...One Layer

 


Not that log ago I purchased this set from Cas-ual Friday Stamps called “Foxy”.
I adored the image of the fox but there were flowers and a butterfly around him.
Very carefully I used my very fine, very sharp scissors and removed the flowers and the butterfly from the image to use at another time.
For this card I started with a white card stock card.
I stamped the fox using MFT insulation pink ink and colored it with Polychromo pencils.
On a piece of “Masking Magic” I stamped the fox using StazOn jet black ink and trimmed him out with scissors.
This I placed over the colored fox and layered two stencils, one large circle and part of The Crafter’s Workshop 6x6 Aspen Trees.
Next I brushed Distress Oxide faded jeans ink then removed the stencils.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set using Memento rich cocoa ink.

Have you ever done surgery on your stamps?

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Rose, love the colours used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty fox, looking all content in his forest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! That's a beautiful fox image and your colouring is equally beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!