Sunday, April 18

I know things...

 

I had seen these words on a T-shirt and knew I had to make my son a card with it.
He smokes meat with special wood chips and always tells me he knows things!!!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On a piece of kraft card stock I stenciled the wood using Tim Holtz “Wood Grain” stencil with Distress Oxide gathered twigs ink.
I used my iPad to type out the woods and print them onto kraft card stock, trimmed them down and taped them to the card front.
On white card stock I stamped the image from MFT Stamps “Recipe for Happiness” set using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
To finish I trimmed it out and applied it to the card front with glue dots!



6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wooden background you made :-)) I like your simple card. Great job!
    Thanks for joining us at The Male Room ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at TMR challange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card and fun too, bet your son loved it. Thank you so much for joining us in our Wood challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic male card. Thank you for joininng us at The Male Room challenge. Goga

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great masculine card with wood element! Very masculine, very CAS and very funny! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.

    Maja, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. That really made me smile! Great card and sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!