Sunday, April 25

a toast to you...

 

Doesn’t everyone have the picture un their head of children bringing their Mom breakfast in bed?
Toast would be first on my wish list!
The base card is cream card stock with a layer of dark brown card stock.
The main piece is more cream card stock stamped with a sentiment from Spellbinders “The Breakfast Club” set using Adirondack espresso ink.
Using a die that comes with the set and more cream card stock I cut out a piece of toast then used stipple brushes to apply Distress Oxide ground espresso and gathered twigs inks.
Next I tied the toast with an orange gingham ribbon and used foam tape to apply it to the front of the card.
What fun to use another set that I hadn’t in the past!



2 comments:

  1. Love the pun in this beautifully made card Arlene
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking the same thing as above--what a fun pun! Thank you for joining us the SAS4Kids challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!