Sunday, February 21

Saint Patrick’s Day...

 

It may not be exactly like the sketch but I just had to use the buttons from my stash.
The base card is kraft card stock with a background made with my Gel Plate, Distress Oxides rustic wilderness, peeled paint & crushed olive, and Hero Arts “Bold Daisy Stencil”.
The res. pf the card was made with pieces of leftover card stock and circles that I had die cut for another project.
On the large kraft circle I stamped the sentiment (unknown company) with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
The buttons were added with glue dts.




4 comments:

  1. Great take of the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your green and gold! thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun St. Patrick's Day card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love your buttons!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!