Friday, January 22

missing you...

 

I just finished watching a British documentary about farms in Britain during WWII.
It mad me feel bad that I waste so much of my excess from the cuttings for my cards.
I decided to save all I had so I went through my recycle basket in my craft room and found a bunch of circles that matched the colors of the challenge.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of white card stock.
To that I glued the circles.
On more black card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “I Miss Your Hugs” using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I trimmed it to a strip and trimmed a flag end on it before foam taping it to the card front.




5 comments:

  1. What a great use of your 'surplus' circles Arlene - and a wonderful card as a result! Great sentiment too!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheery card, I like the playful circles. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the circles!!!! You have done a great job creating a fun and cheery card - easily done with bright cheery colors - the simplicity of the circles is just perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice layout!!! So brilliant. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card! Lovely use of challenge colors. Thanks Rose for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!