Tuesday, December 29

party time...

 

These Lawn Fawn penguins sure look like this is the most fun ever!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
For the main panel I used a die from Lawn Fawn “Large Slimline with Sliders” and cut a piece of white card stock.
To that I stamped the background using Lawn Fawn's “Over the Mountain Borders” set and Memento tuxedo black ink then coloring it with Copic markers.
Next I stamped penguins and accessories from the following Lawn Fawn sets onto white card stock and colored them with Copic markers...
“Here We Go A-Waddlin’”
“Snow Cool”
“Toboggan Together”
I am going to be very honest here, I started by using my Scan ‘N Cut machine but made the border so big that it looked silly when I applied the accessories so I sat and trimmed every thing out with scissors.
Before applying the penguins with glue dots I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn’s “Rawrsome” using the Memento ink.




1 comment:

  1. What a fun card Arlene, and so beautifully constructed and composed - Love it
    Yes I am back, finally. Wishing you and yours a wonderful 2021
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!