Friday, November 20

wishing you a merry one...


How lucky I feel every time I do one of these “Non-Tradional” color card challenges for Christmas.
My granddaughter adores pink so pink it always is!
The base card is white card stock.
To that I applied a piece of pink polka dot card stock.
On that I stamped the sentiment, unknown company, using Memento tuxedo black ink.
On more white card stock I stamped the snow person from Hello Bluebird’s 
Frosty Littles” set using the same ink and coloring it with Copic markers.
This I trimmed out and foam taped to the card front.




3 comments:

  1. The pink is very sweet. The snowpeep is adorable. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Arlene, and if for your grand daughter, then of course it had to be pink!! :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card Arlene! Your granddaughter is going to love it! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!