Sunday, November 1

vertical challenge...

 

What a perfect day to stamp.
Temperatures are falling, snow is forecast, Christmas carols on my CD player and it’s time to stamp.
The base card is purple card stock with Tim Holtz “Scribbles” stencil used with Hero Arts unicorn ink.
Pulling a piece from my pre-made stash, I trimmed it to a triangle and foam taped it to the card front.
On white card stock I stamped the sentiment from Unity Stamp Co.’s “let beauty surround you” using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.
This I applied with foam tape and added a blue card stock circle.
To finish I applied clear crystals.

1 comment:

  1. I just love how dark and stormy this card is!! It's very pretty and it really has a mood!! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!