Sunday, November 22

‘twas the night before Christmas...

 
and
Hard to believe that this card only took one stamp set!
I based it on the parts of the poem...
“all through the house not a creature was stirring...”
“The stockings were hung by the chimney...”
The base card is green card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On the next white card stock layer I stamped the sentiment from the Lawn Fawn set “Christmas Dreams” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the tree, fireplace and candle from the set.
These I colored with Copic markers including the rug.
On more white card stock I stamped the cat and stockings, colored them with Copic markers, trimmed them out and used glue dots to apply them.





4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous scene and I love how you related it all to the poem - fantastic! Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful holiday scene you created. The kitty stole my heart. Thank you for playing with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and hope you come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured and a great sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!