Friday, November 20

this holiday season...

 

Truly I have all our Christmas cards ready for this year but I know the challenges will be for Christmas or holiday cards and that’s okay as I will prepare for next year.
The base card is red card stock with a layer of white card stock.
From my stash of papers I found the candy cane, green and red car stock and applied them as per the sketch.
From patterned paper I cut the scalloped circle and from white card stock I cut another circle and applied them to the card front.
On that circle I stamped the sentiment, unknown company, using Memento tuxedo black ink.
Using the red and green papers I punched out a flower for the image on the circle.
To finish I added Nuvo simply white gloss drops. 



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Arlene - love the soft touch the torn edge gives to the card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The traditional colors are lovely and I love the papers you selected. Thank you so much for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful Christmas card and I love your sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. I love your use of traditional Christmas colors. I really like the torn edge of that green cardstock. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, I love the sentiment too! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, love the layered poinsettia and the torn edge of the green background. Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!