Thursday, November 12

combining challenges #10...


and

Unity Stamp Co., one of the sponsors for the blog hop, must have coffee drinkers in their staff and creators as they have quite a few beverage related stamps!
For this combo of challenges I started with a cream card stock base card.
The flagged strip was added as per the sketch.
On lighter cream card stock I stamped the image from Unity Stamp Co. “Graciellie Design Stay Strong” using Memento rich cocoa ink.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Unity Stamp Co.’s “Pumpkin Spice by Angie Blom” set with the same ink.
Coloring was done with Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol and artist stumps.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Great CAS look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the warm autumn colors. Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts, and look forward to seeing you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, what a great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours - so warm and inviting. And the latte looks pretty yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!