Tuesday, November 24

25 Days of Christmas Tags...Day 24


Once again today I didn’t have the sponsor’s, Heffy Doodle, images but the tags that Ali Farmer made gave me the inspiration for my tag.
Every year I make a lot, believe me A LOT, of Christmas cookies and make plates to give out.
This year I will be making for the essential workers, including staff at group homes and schools.
I needed a tag and the idea of embossing white on colored card stock made me think of gingerbread cookies!
Using Sunny Studios “Build-A-Tag #1” tag dies I cut a back tag of white card stock and a front tag of dark kraft card stock.
On the front tag I stamped the houses from Lawn Fawn’s “Simply Celebrate Winter” with Versamark ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.
Next i stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn’s “Village Heros” and did the same.
On another pice of kraft card stock I stamped the vehicles from the same set and did the same inking and embossing before trimming them out and foam taping them to the tag front.
Finally I threaded the hole with white Scrappers floss and curled them.



1 comment:

  1. I adored your tag and love that you will use it for such a special act of kindness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!